Spy School is an entertainment game show in which young, intrepid cadets put their problem solving and physical skills to the test, as they train to become top secret spy agents.
Under the watchful eye of their spy handler, Agent J, the cadets have to solve puzzles and break codes in order to guide field Agent L around London’s most iconic landmarks to track down and stop the evil “Goldfist” from taking over the world.
Produced by Banijay Group’s Zodiak Kids Studios, the series features one team of two kids per episode, who take on the challenge of becoming spies. The executive producers are Steven Andrew and Joe Shaw, and series producer Ben Spiteri.
The second series was commissioned by Paul Mortimer, Head of Digital Channels and Acquisitions, and the commissioner for the series is Gemma John-Lewis.
Zodiak Kids Studios is also producing another 52 episodes for series six of Scrambled!, which will return in October 2018 and goes out every Saturday and Sunday until April 2019. CITV has also again commissioned five 5 x30’ Scrambled! specials, which will play in a weekday teatime slot on CITV. The forthcoming series of Scrambled! will include a new, weekly art competition segment for CITV viewers, and will culminate in a 30’ special on CITV in 2019.
Scrambled! is presented by Luke Franks, Arielle Free, Sam Homewood and a new presenter who will be revealed in ITV’s The Big Audition, following London Hughes’ decision to say goodbye to the series after five years on the show.
Zodiak Kids owns worldwide distribution rights to the formats and series.
ITV’s Head of Digital Channels and Acquisitions Paul Mortimer said: “We’re really pleased to be working with Zodiak again on a couple of key originated series for CITV. Both deliver the fun, entertainment and excitement that our young audience has come to expect from our best content.”
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020