SINGAPORE – Outdoor Channel has announced its launch on CAST, Singtel’s OTT app that combines the flexibility of live TV and video streaming apps with on-demand entertainment in one place.
Outdoor Channel joins CAST, alongside 29 other live TV channels in the Variety Plus pack. In support of the launch, Outdoor Channel will roll out a major marketing campaign with Suntec City on their multimedia screens.
Gregg Creevey, Managing Director of Multi Channels Asia said: “Having consistently ranked as one of Singapore’s top 10 lifestyle entertainment channels in 2018, it is pleasing to see the success of Outdoor Channel recognised by expanded distribution beyond traditional TV screens to embrace the innovative CAST streaming platform.”
In celebration of the launch on CAST, Outdoor Channel has primed an impressive line-up of first run and exclusive combination of action, adventure and survival programming featuring top personalities Keefer Brothers, Mariko Izumi and Jared Jeffries.
Outdoor Channel’s top rated original series include:
- Dropped: Expedition South Pacific (premieres Tuesday July 31 at 10pm)
Join the Keefer Brothers in their latest unpredictable adventure in New Zealand as they are stranded and forced to survive with very limited gear.
- Hookin’ Up with Mariko Izumi (every Thursday, 9pm)
Combining a love for travel with a passion for fishing, Mariko takes viewers across the globe to experience the best that both have to offer. As the daughter of renowned angler Wayne Izumi and niece of Bob Izumi, Mariko is Outdoor Channel Asia’s first female angler who have travelled across America and around the world from a young age, doing everything from bass fishing in Japan to salmon fishing off the northwest coast of British Columbia, Canada.
- Modern Fishing with Jared Jeffries (premieres Friday 31 August at 8pm)
With trips planned to exotic fishing destinations and a number of elusive species on his bucket list, follow retired NBA player, Jared Jeffries, as he shares angling tips, tricks and techniques in a fun and informative way.
CAST customers can stream Outdoor Channel by subscribing to the Variety Plus pack from SGD$12.90 and enjoy 2 months of subscription free with no contract required. All Singtel TV subscribers continue to enjoy Outdoor Channel on Singtel TV CH 121.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020