SINGAPORE – Outdoor Channel has announced its launch on CAST, Singtel’s OTT app that combines the flexibility of live TV and video streaming apps with on-demand entertainment in one place.
Outdoor Channel joins CAST, alongside 29 other live TV channels in the Variety Plus pack. In support of the launch, Outdoor Channel will roll out a major marketing campaign with Suntec City on their multimedia screens.
Gregg Creevey, Managing Director of Multi Channels Asia said: “Having consistently ranked as one of Singapore’s top 10 lifestyle entertainment channels in 2018, it is pleasing to see the success of Outdoor Channel recognised by expanded distribution beyond traditional TV screens to embrace the innovative CAST streaming platform.”
In celebration of the launch on CAST, Outdoor Channel has primed an impressive line-up of first run and exclusive combination of action, adventure and survival programming featuring top personalities Keefer Brothers, Mariko Izumi and Jared Jeffries.
Outdoor Channel’s top rated original series include:
- Dropped: Expedition South Pacific (premieres Tuesday July 31 at 10pm)
Join the Keefer Brothers in their latest unpredictable adventure in New Zealand as they are stranded and forced to survive with very limited gear.
- Hookin’ Up with Mariko Izumi (every Thursday, 9pm)
Combining a love for travel with a passion for fishing, Mariko takes viewers across the globe to experience the best that both have to offer. As the daughter of renowned angler Wayne Izumi and niece of Bob Izumi, Mariko is Outdoor Channel Asia’s first female angler who have travelled across America and around the world from a young age, doing everything from bass fishing in Japan to salmon fishing off the northwest coast of British Columbia, Canada.
- Modern Fishing with Jared Jeffries (premieres Friday 31 August at 8pm)
With trips planned to exotic fishing destinations and a number of elusive species on his bucket list, follow retired NBA player, Jared Jeffries, as he shares angling tips, tricks and techniques in a fun and informative way.
CAST customers can stream Outdoor Channel by subscribing to the Variety Plus pack from SGD$12.90 and enjoy 2 months of subscription free with no contract required. All Singtel TV subscribers continue to enjoy Outdoor Channel on Singtel TV CH 121.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 68 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 51 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 43 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020