KUALA LUMPUR – MEASAT Satellite Systems has expanded its video neighbourhood in South Asia with the distribution of News24, Sagarmatha TV and Prime TV.
News24 is the premium news channel of Nepal which shares ground breaking news of the region and exclusive interviews with prominent figures in Nepal.
Sagarmatha TV is the first Nepali news broadcast channel from Nepal dedicated to keep its audiences informed of events happening in Nepal and to display Nepalese culture to the multinational communities in America and around the world.
Prime TV one of the newest channel in Nepal is designed to serve all genres from entertainment, infotainment, news and views.
Raj Malik, Senior Vice President for Sales, MEASAT, said: “We are delighted to welcome and distribute News24, Sagarmatha TV and Prime TV via the MEASAT video distribution network. The addition of these channels is testimonial to the trust broadcasters place on the strength of our distribution via our 91.5°E video hot slot.”
The 91.5°E prime video hot slot is home to the MEASAT-3, MEASAT-3a and MEASAT3b satellites, forming one of the region’s strongest video neighbourhoods. From 91.5°E, MEASAT supports broadcasters and DTH operators to distribute UHD, HD and SD channels to audiences across Asia, Australia, East Africa and South Eastern Europe.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020