OTTAWA – Gusto Worldwide Media has confirmed the launch of its linear channel, Gusto TV, in Singapore. The channel will be available through Singapore’s first pay-tv operator StarHub TV and StarHub’s OTT service, StarHub Go.
This is the first time Gusto TV, from Canada, will be available internationally.
“We’re very excited to launch Gusto TV in Singapore. This is a major step to reaching our 2018 international expansion goals and we’re happy that our first overseas channel launch will be in Singapore. Singapore is a tremendous market and we’re looking forward to a lasting relationship with StarHub,” said Chris Knight, President and CEO, Gusto Worldwide Media.
StarHub is Singapore’s first fully integrated info-communications company focused on delivering world-class communication, information, and lifestyle services. StarHub delivers content through its pay-tv operator, StarHub TV, and streaming service StarHub Go. Gusto TV will roll out in Singapore in August 2018.
Gusto TV is an innovative linear food and lifestyle television channel. From in-studio cooking series featuring creative recipes and dynamic hosts to fascinating documentary and reality series about food culture and sustainability, Gusto TV delivers a diverse mix of engaging and inspiring cooking and lifestyle programming that resonates globally.
With hundreds of hours of visually appealing original content, Gusto TV’s internationally acclaimed series include One World Kitchen, The Latin Kitchen, and Crate to Plate.
Gusto Worldwide Media is a global leading producer of native 4K food and cooking programming, available for television and digital platforms. Its original content celebrates food to the greatest extent, taking viewers on culinary journeys while showcasing unique, talented chefs and home cooks from a range of backgrounds.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 35 views | posted on April 13, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020