OTTAWA – Gusto Worldwide Media has confirmed the launch of its linear channel, Gusto TV, in Singapore. The channel will be available through Singapore’s first pay-tv operator StarHub TV and StarHub’s OTT service, StarHub Go.
This is the first time Gusto TV, from Canada, will be available internationally.
“We’re very excited to launch Gusto TV in Singapore. This is a major step to reaching our 2018 international expansion goals and we’re happy that our first overseas channel launch will be in Singapore. Singapore is a tremendous market and we’re looking forward to a lasting relationship with StarHub,” said Chris Knight, President and CEO, Gusto Worldwide Media.
StarHub is Singapore’s first fully integrated info-communications company focused on delivering world-class communication, information, and lifestyle services. StarHub delivers content through its pay-tv operator, StarHub TV, and streaming service StarHub Go. Gusto TV will roll out in Singapore in August 2018.
Gusto TV is an innovative linear food and lifestyle television channel. From in-studio cooking series featuring creative recipes and dynamic hosts to fascinating documentary and reality series about food culture and sustainability, Gusto TV delivers a diverse mix of engaging and inspiring cooking and lifestyle programming that resonates globally.
With hundreds of hours of visually appealing original content, Gusto TV’s internationally acclaimed series include One World Kitchen, The Latin Kitchen, and Crate to Plate.
Gusto Worldwide Media is a global leading producer of native 4K food and cooking programming, available for television and digital platforms. Its original content celebrates food to the greatest extent, taking viewers on culinary journeys while showcasing unique, talented chefs and home cooks from a range of backgrounds.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020