SINGAPORE– NBCUniversal International Networks has launched DreamWorks, 24-hour channel dedicated to kids and family entertainment, on i-Cable, Hong Kong’s leading communications provider.
The channel is offered in English, Mandarin and Cantonese language options as part of the Smart Kids package on i-Cable (Channel 510).
Viewers can expect to catch DreamWorks signature series Trolls: The Beat Goes On!, Dragons: Race to the Edge, from the critically acclaimed How to Train Your Dragon franchise, Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia, and The Adventures of Puss in Boots on the channel.
“We are thrilled to be working with our partners at i-Cable to bring DreamWorks animated series and its beloved characters to households across Hong Kong. From toddlers to teenagers and kids-at-heart, DreamWorks’ captivating content slate will keep i-Cable customers tuned into some of the best animation currently in the market,” said Christine Fellowes, Managing Director, NBCUniversal International Networks, Asia Pacific.
“DreamWorks is one of the world’s most prominent companies in animation industry, and it continues to lead the market in creating the very best entertainments for all ages. The launch of DreamWorks is a great addition to i-Cable,” said Irene Leung, Chief Operating Officer of i-Cable Communications Limited.
“As the first pay television service provider in Hong Kong, i-Cable provides a wide variety of local and international programmes for our viewers. We are excited to partner with NBCUniversal International Networks to bring DreamWorks entertainment to Hong Kong families,” Leung added.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020