Asia’s Next Top Model reveals 14 contestants for season six
FOX Networks Group Asia and FOX Life have officially announced the 14 young women who will compete in the latest season, selected from scores of auditioning hopefuls across the region who fought for their chance to take center stage in what promises to be the program’s most riveting season yet. Asia’s Next Top Model is the longest-running regional adapted TV series in Asian TV history.
Watch the official trailer featuring all 14 contestants here:
Season 6 introduces one of the most diverse and captivating casts for Asia’s Next Top Model, from Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, Taiwan, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam, and Singapore. Each contestant will bring her own distinct look and extraordinary background to bag the coveted title of Asia’s Next Top Model.
Asia’s Next Top Model Season 6 will be hosted by Asian supermodel Cindy Bishop for the third season in a row. Renowned celebrity fashion photographer Yu Tsai will once again act as Creative Director to help mentor and guide the models through the competition.
Much-loved Asia’s Next Top Model alumni are also coming back – look out for fan favourites including Monika Sta. Maria from Season 3, and Shikin Gomez and Nguyen Minh Tu from Season 5.
Executive Producer and Showrunner from Refinery Media, Karen Seah said: “Following the enormous reception from fans of last cycle, we are extremely excited to continue the momentum this cycle with pushing the boundaries of creativity and story-telling against the raw and edgy backdrop of Bangkok. Most of all, this season, we are injecting a brand new element into the show which will give the fans a more intimate glimpse into the girls’ journey and create a new dimension for future cycles to come.”
Dean Dezius, Vice President of Entertainment Channels, FOX Life & FOX, at FOX Networks Group Asia, added: “We’ve scoured the region to build a cast of truly impressive women, each with her own unique personal background and exceptional raw talent. Now entering our sixth cycle, we are once again thrilled to provide a platform for Asia’s brightest up-and-coming models to learn and grow as they test their abilities in fiercely competitive photo shoots. Bringing in fans new and old and creating an exciting platform for our brand partners, there’s no question that Asia’s Next Top Model Season 6 will be the can’t-miss TV show of the summer!”
Tune in to Asia’s Next Top Model this summer to get to know the 14 contestants and see who will triumph in weekly challenges, all testing the young women’s poise, intelligence and aptitude for high fashion runway and print modeling. Content will also be released online and across social media, giving fans even more ways to witness the nail-biting excitement of Asia’s favorite modeling competition.
Presenting Season 6 of Asia’s Next Top Model are regional sponsor and official automobile partner Subaru; Huawei, official smartphone partner in the Philippines; and ést.lab by Estetica, official skincare partner in Singapore.
Asia’s Next Top Model Season 6 premieres on FOX Life with a simulcast livestream on FOX+ on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 9pm (HKT/SGT).
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020