Alfred Haber stands tall with international sales for Elton John special
PALISADES PARK – With Elton John’s much anticipated “Farewell Yellow Brick Road” tour set to begin this September, Alfred Haber Distribution has announced a number of recent international sales of “Elton John: I’m Still Standing – A Grammy Salute”, the two-hour primetime special celebrating the extraordinary career of the five-time Grammy Award-winner.
Key broadcasters who have signed on for this extravaganza prior to the start of the tour include: Nine Network (Australia), Rogers (Canada), ITV (UK), WOWOW (Japan), CStar (France), M-Net (South Africa), TV New Zealand (New Zealand), TV2 (Denmark), RTE (Ireland), NRK (Norway) and NPO3 (Netherlands).
“Elton John: I’m Still Standing – A Grammy Salute” is a performance-packed gala concert show that boasts incredible renditions of the hitmaker’s greatest tunes, including live performances by Alessia Cara, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Kesha, Miranda Lambert, John Legend, Little Big Town, Chris Martin, Maren Morris, Ed Sheehan, Sam Smith, and, of course, Elton John himself.
“The stars came out in full force to salute one of the most significant singer/songwriters of all time,” said Alfred Haber, President of Alfred Haber Distribution. “Elton John’s music has touched us all, and we are honoured to be a part of bringing this once-in-a-lifetime tribute to audiences around the world.”
The Alfred Haber company previously represented the international distribution of other award-winning TV specials presented by the Recording Academy, including “The Beatles: The Night That Changed America – A Grammy Salute”, “Stevie Wonder: Songs In The Key Of Life – An All-Star Grammy Salute”, and “Stayin’ Alive: A Grammy Salute To The Music of The Bee Gees”.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 44 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020