Insight TV will be one of the first UHD channels available in the Maldives on Medianet’s cable service. The channel will be broadcast on Medianet’s basic UHD package and will be available to view for any customer who purchases the M580 STB.
An action sport, lifestyle and entertainment channel, Insight TV is the world’s biggest 4K UHD HDR channel. Its programmes take viewers on adventurous journeys to explore and interact with the best stories in the highest quality.
Insight TV’s shows range from Beyond the Boundary, a documentary series about county cricketer Pete Trego who travels around the world to meet passionate players and supporters of the game, to Close Proximity that dives into a world of cars, trucks and burnt rubber through the unique life of professional drift car driver Matt Field.
Other shows include is Around the World in 80 Tricks, which follows Magical Bones around the world to reveal a new and spectacular breed of street dance and magic, and F2 which follows freestyle pioneers and leaders in football entertainment as they travel around the world showing their skills to world-class football stars, among many others.
“Launching in the Maldives further cements our commitment to Asia, an important territory for us. UHD is gaining traction globally and we are pleased that through this partnership with Medianet, we will be able to provide viewers in the Maldives with a fully immersive viewing experience,” said Graeme Stanley, Chief Commercial Officer of Insight TV.
Medianet is the oldest cable television service in Maldives, with a privileged license for the most premium content available in the region. In 2015, Medianet marked ten years of being the country’s biggest distributor of quality cable service.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 119 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 75 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 65 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021