FremantleMedia China, in partnership with Syco Entertainment, has announced the launch of Kid’s Got Talent on streaming service Tencent Video in China. Sponsored by Wyeth and premiering on Tencent, the series will be known locally as Extraordinary Kid’s Got Talent.
The show is dedicated to talents under the age of eleven, providing them with the perfect platform to demonstrate their act without any form of competition or judging panel.
Action-packed and highly entertaining, Kid’s Got Talent focuses on amazing stand-out performances delivered by a mix of new stars combined with familiar faces from past Got Talent editions from around the globe.
Vivian Yin, CEO of FremantleMedia China said: ‘There are some incredibly talented children all over China and we are thrilled that Tencent Video will be showcasing all of this star quality with Kid’s Got Talent. Got Talent is a brand that reaches audiences worldwide and we are very excited to be bringing our kids version to Chinese audiences with our partners Syco Entertainment.’
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,073 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020