GRB Entertainment’s first-look deal with producer Damon Epps
GRB Entertainment has announced a first-look deal with Damon Epps, veteran unscripted producer and Friend Zone co-creator, to develop and produce a range of formats and character-driven docuseries under his Goodtimes USA banner.
Epps will work closely with the GRB development team to develop and bring projects with heart to the market.
Epps’s extensive television resume includes producing credits on hits such as America’s Got Talent (NBC), Shot at Love with Tila Tequila (MTV), Tool Academy (VH1), Jersey Shore (MTV), Blue Collar Millionaire (CNBC) as well as launching successful first seasons of shows like Party Down South (CMT), Six Little McGhee’s (OWN), Welcome to Myrtle Manor (TLC), and Rodeo Girls (A&E).
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 93 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 58 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 55 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 54 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020