SEOUL, KOREA – CJ E&M’s fantasy romance drama About Time has recorded a peak viewership rate of 2.9% only in its second episode, achieving favourable viewer comments focused on the creative storyline and chemistry between the two main characters.
Starring Lee Sung-Kyung and Lee Sang-yoon, About Time revolves around the romance between a young woman who possess the ability to see the remaining time in people’s lifespans, and a man from a chaebol family who can stop the countdown of the female character’s little remaining time in life.
“The storyline is packed with unexpected surprises that will continuously allure audiences throughout the season. The chemistry between the characters and the magical ability to see people’s remaining time in life are key takeaways of the drama,” said CJ E&M officials.
About Time airs on CJ E&M’s flagship channel tvN every Monday at 21:30KST.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020