Channel 4 and VICE have announced a significant partnership where more than 900 hours of VICE’s award-winning long-form content will be available on Channel 4’s on-demand service, All 4.
Over 200 hours of new programming and more than 700 hours of content from VICE’s vast and diverse library, including premium international news and current affairs, lifestyle and cultural programming, will all be available to view on-demand on All 4 in a slick VICE branded hub later this year.
Titles available on-demand include Jamali Maddix’s hit returning documentary series Hate Thy Neighbour, Emmy-nominated travel documentary Gaycation, Michael K Williams’ Black Market, returning global fashion series States Of Undress, and in-depth series exploring the tattoo scene Needles and Pins.
The partnership also includes upcoming VICE content, all of which will be showcased to All 4 viewers in a highly curated and easily navigable on-demand experience. This is the first time All 4 will host content from a non-Channel 4 brand.
The partnership includes a strategic cross-promotion agreement where the All 4/VICE box sets will benefit from powerful social media exposure across all VICE platforms.
Alex Mahon, Chief Executive at Channel 4 said: “This is a phenomenally exciting and innovative partnership for Channel 4 and VICE which will create a compelling new hub for young viewers on All 4 and extend the reach of VICE’s content on a free platform.”
CJ Fahey, General Manager, VICE TV, EMEA & APAC said: “Channel 4 is a great partner for us in the UK. Not only because we have similar audiences, but we are also equally committed to finding new voices, telling unheard stories and giving a platform to a diverse range of people and topics. This partnership also allows us to further our commitment to increasing the reach of our content and finding new audiences on a range of platforms and windows.”
The VICE hub will be available on All 4 across all 26 platforms All 4 is available on including: iOS, Android, Smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, set top boxes and games consoles.
This partnership follows an initial third party licensing agreement between VICE and Channel 4 which saw four titles available on the All 4 platform for a limited time earlier this year. The new partnership underpins VICE UK’s continued commitment to broaden its multi-platform content reach across a variety of platforms and carriers.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020