Brazil commissions Endemol Shine’s “All Together Now”
Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group’s new entertainment format All Together Now has been commissioned in Brazil, marking the third territory to launch the show.
Produced by Endemol Shine Brazil for RecordTV, the primetime 9×60’ run will premiere in July. Known locally as Canta Comigo, the series will be hosted by renowned Brazilian presenter Gugu Liberato.
Created by Remarkable Television, part of Endemol Shine UK, All Together Now debuted on BBC One in January this year and has since been ordered for a second series. Meanwhile, Endemol Shine Australia has been commissioned to produce a version for Seven Network.
All Together Now sees a range of talented singers, both solos and groups, perform in front of The 100, an audience of great singers with big voices and even bigger opinions. If any of The 100 like what they hear, they can stand up, join in and sing along. The greater the number that join in, the higher the act’s score. At the end of the series, one act will walk away with a major cash prize.
“All Together Now is a bold, fun, feel-good format with a real party spirit. Following its huge UK success, and with production underway on the Australian version, we’re delighted to continue rolling this new show out to the rest of the world and can’t wait to see what Brazilian audiences and the home ofthe carnival think of it,” said Lisa Perrin, Endemol Shine Group’s CEO of Creative Networks.
Headed up by Juliana Algañaraz, Endemol Shine Brazil produces successful local versions of hit formats such as MasterChef, The Wall and has just brought Deal or No Deal back to Brazil after a seven-year break.
Last year, Endemol Shine Group’s travelling formats originated from 12 different countries across the group, with global hits including MasterChef, Big Brother, Deal or No Deal, The Money Drop, Your Face Sounds Familiar, The Brain, Hunted and The Island. The group also produced more than 800 productions, in 78 territories airing on more than 275 channels around the world.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 32 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020