Brazil commissions Endemol Shine’s “All Together Now”
Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group’s new entertainment format All Together Now has been commissioned in Brazil, marking the third territory to launch the show.
Produced by Endemol Shine Brazil for RecordTV, the primetime 9×60’ run will premiere in July. Known locally as Canta Comigo, the series will be hosted by renowned Brazilian presenter Gugu Liberato.
Created by Remarkable Television, part of Endemol Shine UK, All Together Now debuted on BBC One in January this year and has since been ordered for a second series. Meanwhile, Endemol Shine Australia has been commissioned to produce a version for Seven Network.
All Together Now sees a range of talented singers, both solos and groups, perform in front of The 100, an audience of great singers with big voices and even bigger opinions. If any of The 100 like what they hear, they can stand up, join in and sing along. The greater the number that join in, the higher the act’s score. At the end of the series, one act will walk away with a major cash prize.
“All Together Now is a bold, fun, feel-good format with a real party spirit. Following its huge UK success, and with production underway on the Australian version, we’re delighted to continue rolling this new show out to the rest of the world and can’t wait to see what Brazilian audiences and the home ofthe carnival think of it,” said Lisa Perrin, Endemol Shine Group’s CEO of Creative Networks.
Headed up by Juliana Algañaraz, Endemol Shine Brazil produces successful local versions of hit formats such as MasterChef, The Wall and has just brought Deal or No Deal back to Brazil after a seven-year break.
Last year, Endemol Shine Group’s travelling formats originated from 12 different countries across the group, with global hits including MasterChef, Big Brother, Deal or No Deal, The Money Drop, Your Face Sounds Familiar, The Brain, Hunted and The Island. The group also produced more than 800 productions, in 78 territories airing on more than 275 channels around the world.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020