Zodiak Kids Grows Lilybuds Garden With International Pre-Sales
LONDON – Banijay Group’s Zodiak Kids announces pre-sales of its new 52 x 11’ preschool animation Lilybuds into Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and Canada ahead of its launch on FTV’s France 5 in the Les Zouzous programming block. The series will launch in May.
Discovery MENA has acquired Lilybuds broadcast rights for its territories. In Europe, the magical gardeners will be shown on Canal Panda in Portugal, DeAJunior in Italy and RTS for french speaking Switzerland. RTS will also be launching the series on Saturday. Canadian channel Knowledge has also pre bought Lilybuds for broadcast later this year.
The series follows the adventures of a playful community of tiny magical gardeners known as Lilybuds. This fraternity of funny friends, each with a big personality, are united in purpose to tend to the extraordinary garden where they live while caring for all the animal creatures that live nearby.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 206 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 90 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 75 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 48 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020