Virginia Lim promoted to Senior Vice President and General Manager of SPT Networks, Asia
SINGAPORE – Virginia Lim has been promoted to Senior Vice President and General Manager at Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Asia. Based in Singapore and reporting to Chien, Lim will oversee the management and operations of SPT Networks’ portfolio in Southeast Asia and in China.
In her capacity as General Manager, Lim will also be responsible for both distribution and advertising revenue as well the overall content strategy.
“Virginia is a highly respected leader in Asia with a proven track record of delivering premium content throughout the region. With content being core to SPT Networks, Asia, Virginia’s business leadership will solidify our ability to maintain our strength in linear television while executing our soon-to-be announced digital, direct-to-consumer businesses. Additionally, with the new infrastructure that Virginia is putting in place, I am confident that she will drive new innovations that adapt to the consumer needs,” said Chien.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 59 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 49 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020