Virginia Lim promoted to Senior Vice President and General Manager of SPT Networks, Asia
SINGAPORE – Virginia Lim has been promoted to Senior Vice President and General Manager at Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Asia. Based in Singapore and reporting to Chien, Lim will oversee the management and operations of SPT Networks’ portfolio in Southeast Asia and in China.
In her capacity as General Manager, Lim will also be responsible for both distribution and advertising revenue as well the overall content strategy.
“Virginia is a highly respected leader in Asia with a proven track record of delivering premium content throughout the region. With content being core to SPT Networks, Asia, Virginia’s business leadership will solidify our ability to maintain our strength in linear television while executing our soon-to-be announced digital, direct-to-consumer businesses. Additionally, with the new infrastructure that Virginia is putting in place, I am confident that she will drive new innovations that adapt to the consumer needs,” said Chien.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 136 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 48 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 43 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020