LAS VEGAS, NV, US – Tata Communications, a leading digital infrastructure provider, and Primestream, have joined forces to launch an enterprise-grade Media Asset Management (MAM) solution in the cloud. The new platform enables broadcasters, content owners and enterprises to capture, produce, manage and deliver media content on a global scale.
The solution enhances the efficiency of video production, file sharing, editing and publishing workflows, and makes collaboration between global teams more seamless. This is because it combines a cloud-based version of Primestream’s Xchange™ MAM solution, with Tata Communications’ cloud storage platform and high-performance Video Connect network. The service also features advanced file acceleration and an expandable object storage solution – ideal for disaster recovery or content archiving – all for a predictable monthly fee.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020