CANNES/LONDON/PARIS – STUDIOCANAL, Europe’s leader in production, rights acquisition, distribution and international sales of TV series and feature films, has licensed the critically acclaimed 90’ drama feature The Child in Time to Vision Film Entertainment (HK) for theatrical distribution in China.
Vision Film Entertainment will retain all rights for the drama in China. Adapted from Ian McEwan’s prize-winning novel and produced by Pinewood Television and SunnyMarch TV for BBC One in the UK and Masterpiece in the US, The Child in Time stars Academy Award nominee and Primetime Emmy winner Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock).
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020