The SPORTELSummit is an unprecedented two-day conference and networking event, designed only for an exclusive circle of global decision makers of the sports marketing and media industry, to help shape the industry for tomorrow.
The 1st SPORTELSummit will be held from 15 to 16 May 2018 at the W South Beach, Miami Beach.
In a confidential setting, the Summit will propose to really meet “Only the Elite” during the prestigious sessions and events, among them the Opening Keynote with Victor Cui, CEO international, ONE Championship; a Keynote Conversation with Oscar De La Hoya, Chairman & CEO, Golden Boy Promotions; expert Panels: The Revolution in Watching Sports; The Squeeze on Rights Holders Below the Top Tier; Building a Brand in America; Sports Media Rights in China; Soccer in the US; Making the Right Technology Choices; eSports/Digital Legal Challenges; featuring an illustrious line-up of influential speakers from all over the world.
“I am honoured to announce an exceptional programme and elite speaker line up of international decision makers joining us for this ground-breaking Summit” said Laurent Puons, SPORTEL, CEO. “Key topics representing a cross-section of the opportunities and challengers in the evolving sports business landscape, will provide an open platform for discussion and the sharing of experiences and know-how between all participants, exemplifying the visionary thought-leadership behind the SPORTELSummit”,
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 130 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021