Singtel fuels football passion with 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia packages
powerhouses Argentina, Spain and defending champions Germany, while Iceland
and Panama make their FIFA World Cup debuts. Of the competing teams, Brazil leads the pack with five FIFA World Cup wins, with Germany just behind on four titles. Argentina and Uruguay have two wins each, while England, France and Spain have won the tournament once.
FIFA World Cup Russia™ matches will be telecast live from 14 June to 15 July 2018, with group stage games mostly at 8pm, 11pm and 2am in Singapore on Singtel TV and Singtel TV GO channels 141 and 142, as well as on the CAST. Customers can also view games they missed via the video-on-demand features on their favourite Singtel platforms.
Customers can also choose from any of Singtel’s comprehensive 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ viewing packages:
- Sign-up for or re-contract their Singtel TV mio Stadium+ pack for 24 months and enjoy all FIFA World Cup™ matches for free.
- Singtel TV’s à la carte 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ pack price remains unchanged from 2014, at S$94.16 for the early bird promotion that is valid till 22 May, and the regular price of S$112.35 thereafter.
- For viewers who prefer to watch on mobile devices on the go, the CAST app offers all 64 games streamed through its FIFA World Cup Russia™ pack at the same à la carte prices.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020