Revez disrupts industry through innovative multimedia solutions for businesses
SINGAPORE – One of Singapore’s leading creative technology agencies, Revez is a pioneer in merging the digital world with physical world with the mission of making user experience more immersive. Revez was recently lauded “Singapore’s Largest Provider of Customised Multimedia Solutions for Museums and Galleries” by the Singapore Book of Records, in addition to existing award for “Largest Touchscreen” for the National Gallery’s Social Table in 2016. They were also involved in the design and development process of Singapore’s first digital library experience for the National Library Board (NLB) in 2014.
Since its establishment in 2010, Revez provides clients with a full-suite of multimedia and interactive tech solutions to meet their business needs. Their clientele spans across Asia, with projects namely the National Gallery Singapore, Brand’s Chicken Essence, Microsoft, Nestle and Fitness First Asia. In 2017 to early 2018, the consultancy team was awarded two patents for their self-developed Intellectual Property (IP), which offers richer and more intuitive interactions for users. Through this proven track record of innovative and bespoke solutions, Revez was also awarded with prestigious contracts from the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO), National Parks Board (NParks), JTC Corporation, and Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA), just to name a few.
Revez develops Singapore’s first digital library for the National Library Board (NLB)
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 48 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020