Revez disrupts industry through innovative multimedia solutions for businesses
SINGAPORE – One of Singapore’s leading creative technology agencies, Revez is a pioneer in merging the digital world with physical world with the mission of making user experience more immersive. Revez was recently lauded “Singapore’s Largest Provider of Customised Multimedia Solutions for Museums and Galleries” by the Singapore Book of Records, in addition to existing award for “Largest Touchscreen” for the National Gallery’s Social Table in 2016. They were also involved in the design and development process of Singapore’s first digital library experience for the National Library Board (NLB) in 2014.
Since its establishment in 2010, Revez provides clients with a full-suite of multimedia and interactive tech solutions to meet their business needs. Their clientele spans across Asia, with projects namely the National Gallery Singapore, Brand’s Chicken Essence, Microsoft, Nestle and Fitness First Asia. In 2017 to early 2018, the consultancy team was awarded two patents for their self-developed Intellectual Property (IP), which offers richer and more intuitive interactions for users. Through this proven track record of innovative and bespoke solutions, Revez was also awarded with prestigious contracts from the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO), National Parks Board (NParks), JTC Corporation, and Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA), just to name a few.
Revez develops Singapore’s first digital library for the National Library Board (NLB)
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 84 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 73 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 49 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020