JAKARTA, INDONESIA – NET, one of Indonesia’s leading television channels, has invested in a latest-generation Octopus 8.1 newsroom computer system. This replaces a third-party system which was leased on a subscription basis.
The project was unusually challenging as it had to be completed within a time window of just two weeks before the existing NRCS subscription expired. Octopus Newsroom’s European and Asian teams joined forces and rose to the challenge.
Installation and configuration of the new system were all completed successfully and on schedule, including integration with NET’s playout, graphics and teleprompter equipment while the station was still on air. An additional essential elements of the project was the conversion of the news media archive to ensure seamless accessibility from Octopus. Last but not least was the process of newsroom staff training.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 49 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 40 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020