Keshet International partners with Hot and United Studios of Israel
Created by Yehonatan Indursky and Ori Elon (creators of Shtisel), Autonomies is produced for HOT by United Studios of Israel, in collaboration with The AVI CHAI Foundation and with the support of the Gesher Multicultural Film Fund Ministry of Culture and Sport. The series is expected to premiere on HOT TV this later summer.
The screening of the first two episodes of Autonomies will be held on Tuesday 1 May at 8pm in Nouveau Siècle, and the second screening will take place on Wednesday 2nd May at 12pm at the Majestic movie theatre. Autonomies has also selected in the Official Competition, the winners of which will announced on Saturday 5th May at 8pm at the Nouveau Siècle.
The selection of Autonomies for the Series Mania competition follows hot on the heels of the success of Keshet International’s When Heroes Fly, which won Best Series at Canneseries earlier this month, as well as the selection of its drama series Sleeping Bears at Berlinale earlier this year.
Also being screened at Series Mania is Keshet International’s US whodunit thriller from complex Networks, In The Vault, where two episodes will be shown as part of the event’s Short Form Panorama section. The 8×22’ or 24 x 7’series, produced by Haven Entertainment for Go90, tells the story of how, one month into freshman year at college, a student is killed at a party. In The Vault focuses on the victim’s surviving hall mates as they come to suspect one another of being the killer. Each student has secrets that may or may not serve as a motive, and none are safe from the others’ suspicions. Each episode spotlights a different character, so a hero one week is a villain the next.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 40 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020