Fremantlemedia International focuses on Jamie Oliver’s Quick And Easy Food
LONDON – FremantleMedia International has put its distribution might behind a new series Jamie’s Quick & Easy Food, produced by Jamie Oliver Productions. The new season, which has already been sold to over 120 territories internationally, will air on Channel 4 in the UK and will see Jamie Oliver cook up more no-fuss recipes for super-tasty dishes containing just 5 ingredients.
Jamie’s Quick and Easy Food, originally commissioned for Channel 4, first aired in September 2017, with an average audience of 1.4m / 6.4% on Monday’s 8pm slot which was up +11% on slot share for all individuals, and is one of FremantleMedia International’s most popular cooking show exports to date.
FremantleMedia International will be also distributing Jamie Cooks Italy, a brand-new series commissioned by Channel 4, which sees Jamie Oliver and his friend and mentor Gennaro Contaldo going right to the heart of Italian cuisine. The pair will be travelling far and wide to learn Italy’s best-kept secrets from the true masters of the Italian kitchen – the nonnas and the home cooks who have perfected recipes that have been lovingly handed down over generations. Jamie and Gennaro will be picking up tips and showing us how we can recreate these authentic masterpieces in our own homes.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020