Fremantlemedia International focuses on Jamie Oliver’s Quick And Easy Food
LONDON – FremantleMedia International has put its distribution might behind a new series Jamie’s Quick & Easy Food, produced by Jamie Oliver Productions. The new season, which has already been sold to over 120 territories internationally, will air on Channel 4 in the UK and will see Jamie Oliver cook up more no-fuss recipes for super-tasty dishes containing just 5 ingredients.
Jamie’s Quick and Easy Food, originally commissioned for Channel 4, first aired in September 2017, with an average audience of 1.4m / 6.4% on Monday’s 8pm slot which was up +11% on slot share for all individuals, and is one of FremantleMedia International’s most popular cooking show exports to date.
FremantleMedia International will be also distributing Jamie Cooks Italy, a brand-new series commissioned by Channel 4, which sees Jamie Oliver and his friend and mentor Gennaro Contaldo going right to the heart of Italian cuisine. The pair will be travelling far and wide to learn Italy’s best-kept secrets from the true masters of the Italian kitchen – the nonnas and the home cooks who have perfected recipes that have been lovingly handed down over generations. Jamie and Gennaro will be picking up tips and showing us how we can recreate these authentic masterpieces in our own homes.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021