Escapade Media Partners with Andrew Zimmern’s Intuitive Content to Produce “Slice”
SYDNEY – Escapade Media has signed a deal with Andrew Zimmern’s Intuitive Content for their new food and travel series, Slice, 13 x 30’ 4K, in partnership with Adam Richman’s production company, County of Kings.
Adam Richman grew up in the food Mecca of New York City and began his love affair with food early on, sampling all of the diverse culinary specialties The Big Apple had to offer. In 2008, Adam began hosting “Man v Food” for the Travel Channel, which quickly became their highest rated show. With “Man v Food Nation”, “Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America” and “Fandemonium”, Adam was host and Co-Executive Producer. In 2014, he hosted NBC’s new food competition show “Food Fighters” which enjoyed extraordinary success. His latest show on Travel Channel, “Man Finds Food”, in which he starred and produced, premiered in April of 2015. The second season of this series, retitled as “Secret Eats with Adam Richman” premiered in July of 2016 and currently airs as one of the most popular shows on The Cooking Channel.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 136 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 47 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 43 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020