MUNICH – At this year’s Digital Signage Summit Europe, more than 40 experts will explore the most compelling business strategies in the international Digital Signage and Digital out of Home industry.
DSS Europe focuses on a conference theme of ‘Digital Storytelling – Changing the Narrative with Digital Signage.’ The two-day event will explore how digital storytelling and digital touchpoints are adding value through improving customer engagement and bridging the online and offline worlds.
DSS Europe takes place on 4-5 July, 2018 at the Sheraton Hotel, Frankfurt Airport, Germany. This will be the first time DSS Europe will be staged in a city other than in its long-term Munich base. The event is a joint venture between Integrated Systems Events, producers of the Integrated Systems Europe exhibition, and invidis consulting, a leading German digital signage consultancy.
Digital Storytelling – Changing the Narrative with Digital Signage: Today’s consumers live in an experience-driven society. Digital pioneers like Amazon are continuously raising the bar in functionality with virtually unlimited space and product ranges, personalised services and ever faster delivery. In response, the offline world, across all platforms, is focusing on real life experiences. Digital touchpoints are an essential part of the customer journey and connect the online and offline experience.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers include:
- Raphael Gielgen, Trendscout, Vitra
- Richard Offermann, Managing Director Client Sales, Ströer
- Thomas Koch, Managing Partner, TKD Media
- Michael Schneider, Senior Experience Designer, AV Technical Strategist, ESI Design
- Florian Rotberg, Managing Director, invidis consulting
- Stefan Schieker, Managing Director, ResultMC
Additionally, there will be the addition of new ‘hands-on’ workshops which will cover a range of topics including:
- Delivering Experiences
- Digital Signage and ROI
- Scent, Sound and Lighting
- Artificial Intelligence
For DSS Europe 2018, over 500 delegates are expected to attend. Typically, these consist of: integrators, hardware and software manufacturers, end customers, agencies, network operators and marketers. Due to the expanded content reach of this year’s event, DSS Europe will also be targeting architects, shop fitters and retail experts.
Running parallel to the conference, an exhibition takes place on both days with more than 30 leading Digital Signage companies showcasing their technologies and solutions. In addition to Digital Signage market leaders Samsung, NEC and LG, there will a number of specialist solutions providers present. These include: Dynascan, which offers light-intense high brightness displays; iiyama, which specialises in touchscreens; and imaging expert Epson. Plus, attendees can experience first time exhibitors such as media furniture provider, VCM Morgenthaler.
Confirmed exhibitors for DSS Europe are:
Samsung, NEC, DynaScan, iiyama, Sharp, Navori, BenQ, Epson, Hagor, Peerless-AV, Lindy, VCM Morgenthaler, Concept, Stino and Matrox.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 33 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020