MUNICH – At this year’s Digital Signage Summit Europe, more than 40 experts will explore the most compelling business strategies in the international Digital Signage and Digital out of Home industry.
DSS Europe focuses on a conference theme of ‘Digital Storytelling – Changing the Narrative with Digital Signage.’ The two-day event will explore how digital storytelling and digital touchpoints are adding value through improving customer engagement and bridging the online and offline worlds.
DSS Europe takes place on 4-5 July, 2018 at the Sheraton Hotel, Frankfurt Airport, Germany. This will be the first time DSS Europe will be staged in a city other than in its long-term Munich base. The event is a joint venture between Integrated Systems Events, producers of the Integrated Systems Europe exhibition, and invidis consulting, a leading German digital signage consultancy.
Digital Storytelling – Changing the Narrative with Digital Signage: Today’s consumers live in an experience-driven society. Digital pioneers like Amazon are continuously raising the bar in functionality with virtually unlimited space and product ranges, personalised services and ever faster delivery. In response, the offline world, across all platforms, is focusing on real life experiences. Digital touchpoints are an essential part of the customer journey and connect the online and offline experience.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers include:
- Raphael Gielgen, Trendscout, Vitra
- Richard Offermann, Managing Director Client Sales, Ströer
- Thomas Koch, Managing Partner, TKD Media
- Michael Schneider, Senior Experience Designer, AV Technical Strategist, ESI Design
- Florian Rotberg, Managing Director, invidis consulting
- Stefan Schieker, Managing Director, ResultMC
Additionally, there will be the addition of new ‘hands-on’ workshops which will cover a range of topics including:
- Delivering Experiences
- Digital Signage and ROI
- Scent, Sound and Lighting
- Artificial Intelligence
For DSS Europe 2018, over 500 delegates are expected to attend. Typically, these consist of: integrators, hardware and software manufacturers, end customers, agencies, network operators and marketers. Due to the expanded content reach of this year’s event, DSS Europe will also be targeting architects, shop fitters and retail experts.
Running parallel to the conference, an exhibition takes place on both days with more than 30 leading Digital Signage companies showcasing their technologies and solutions. In addition to Digital Signage market leaders Samsung, NEC and LG, there will a number of specialist solutions providers present. These include: Dynascan, which offers light-intense high brightness displays; iiyama, which specialises in touchscreens; and imaging expert Epson. Plus, attendees can experience first time exhibitors such as media furniture provider, VCM Morgenthaler.
Confirmed exhibitors for DSS Europe are:
Samsung, NEC, DynaScan, iiyama, Sharp, Navori, BenQ, Epson, Hagor, Peerless-AV, Lindy, VCM Morgenthaler, Concept, Stino and Matrox.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020