CJ E&M and Mediacorp closes broadcasting deals with Studio 100 Media
MUNICH – The German brand management and media companies Studio 100 Media and m4e have closed another broadcasting deal on Pay-TV rights (including SVOD) with the South Korean entertainment company CJ E&M who is picking up season 2 of the CGI series Maya the Bee (52 x 12 minutes) and the recently completed second season of the preschool CGI series Tip the Mouse (26 x 7 minutes) for South Korea. They also secured the rights to the preschool series Florrie’s Dragons (52 x 10 minutes). All programs are foreseen to air on CJ’s new premium Pay TV channel English gem for preschoolers in Korea. It aims at providing the opportunity to learn the English language in a more natural way through internationally renowned quality programs for children. The channel will be launched in May 2018.
Singapore’s Mediacorp has meanwhile acquired the broadcasting rights to the CGI series Tashi (52 x 11 minutes) and Nils Holgersson (52 x 13 minutes) from Studio 100 Media for their channel Okto.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 46 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020