CJ E&M And CJ O Shopping announced combined firm name CJ ENM
SEOUL, KOREA – Asia’s leading content and media company CJ E&M and CJ Group’s home shopping and e-commerce subsidiary CJ O Shopping jointly announced that the combined firm will be named “CJ ENM” upon completion of merger on July 1st, 2018. The new name is the abbreviation of “entertainment” and “merchandising,” which reflects the expansion of CJ’s business into global content and commerce industry.
Being at the forefront of spreading Korean pop culture worldwide, the merged company is expected to focus on three strategies: strengthening its portfolio of premium original content, expanding digital content studio to maximize the synergy between entertainment content and commerce, and developing global vertical commerce platform specialized in fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 36 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020