CJ E&M And CJ O Shopping announced combined firm name CJ ENM
SEOUL, KOREA – Asia’s leading content and media company CJ E&M and CJ Group’s home shopping and e-commerce subsidiary CJ O Shopping jointly announced that the combined firm will be named “CJ ENM” upon completion of merger on July 1st, 2018. The new name is the abbreviation of “entertainment” and “merchandising,” which reflects the expansion of CJ’s business into global content and commerce industry.
Being at the forefront of spreading Korean pop culture worldwide, the merged company is expected to focus on three strategies: strengthening its portfolio of premium original content, expanding digital content studio to maximize the synergy between entertainment content and commerce, and developing global vertical commerce platform specialized in fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020