NEW YORK, N.Y.– CBS All Access, CBS’ direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand service, is now available on Roku streaming players and Roku TV models in Canada.
The service, which launched in Canada in April, marking its first expansion into an international market, offers Canadian viewers more than 7,500 commercial-free episodes on demand spanning full current seasons of select CBS series, entire previous seasons and classic shows, as well as the ability to live stream CBSN, CBS News’ 24/7 streaming news service.
For $5.99 CAD, CBS All Access brings thousands of episodes of CBS’ leading programming to digital platforms, making it simple for fans looking for more CBS content to get it in one easy-to-use, multiplatform service. CBS All Access includes the following on-demand programming in an advertising-free environment, with more to be added:
- Current, building seasons of nearly 20 primetime shows including NCIS, Bull, Seal Team, Macgyver and Instinct, with new episodes available seven days after they are broadcast.
- All past seasons of 15 primetime series including Ncis, Survivor, Elementary, Madam Secretary and more.
- CBS All Access original series including season one of The Good Fight and comedy series No Activity, with more to be announced.
- Ability to livestream CBSN, CBS News’ 24/7 streaming news service featuring live, anchored coverage and original reporting.
- Current episodes of select daytime and late-night favorites including The Talk, Rachael Ray and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
- More than 30 CBS Classic series including all episodes of hits like Charmed, The Good Wife, Hawaii Five-0 And CSI.
In addition to the launch on Roku streaming players and Roku TVs, CBS All Access is also available in Canada at cbsallaccess.ca, on iOS and Android mobile and tablet devices, and on Apple TV and Chromecast. CBS All Access will be launching on additional connected devices in Canada in the coming months.