A+E Networks’ first international co-production with Jiangsu Broadcasting Corporation has earned a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Cinematography. Marking the 80th anniversary of the brutal Nanking Massacre by Japanese invaders during World War II, the one-hour docu-drama premiered December 13, 2017 on HISTORY in the U.S., HISTORY Asia and simultaneously on Jiangsu Satellite TV in China.
“We congratulate our partners at Jiangsu on the out-of-the-box success of Scars of Nanking, which marks an historic milestone for A+E Networks as the company’s first co-production in China,” said Edward Sabin, Executive Managing Director of A+E Networks International.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020