Zee Entertainment and Turner International to work independently
MUMBAI – Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (ZEE) and Turner International (Turner), after nearly two decades of successful strategic collaboration, have mutually decided to work independently for driving Subscription Revenues. ZEE and Turner joined hands back in 2002 to manage distribution and trade marketing for a bouquet of channels in India. As both parties continue to explore avenues for growth, we jointly take this opportunity to thank our value chain partners to have supported us through our journey.
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (ZEEL) is a worldwide media brand offering entertainment content to diverse audiences. With a presence in over 173 countries and a reach of more than 1.4 billion people around the globe, ZEEL is among the largest global content companies across genres, languages, and platforms. With its new brand ideology and purpose – “Extraordinary Together”, ZEEL aspires to provide a unified brand experience and to delight consumers across the world by creating extraordinary entertainment and experiences that inspire to transcend the ordinary and become extraordinary.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 46 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020