BALI – Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN), a division of Viacom Inc. , today announced its expanded collaboration with Indonesia’s leading mobile operator, Telkomsel to launch Nick Jr. linear channel on Telkomsel’s network in Indonesia. It also marks VIMN’s first linear channel deal with a mobile partner in Indonesia.
Packaging details will be announced as part of the rollout at a later date before the end of the second quarter of the calendar year. The preschool linear channel will be available in English and Bahasa Indonesia localization. Last year, Telkomsel debuted the Emmy award-winning Nickelodeon Play app in Indonesia.
Nick Jr. is “the Smart Place to Play”, giving preschool kids and their parents access to educational and entertaining content that are both smart and fun, powered by great stories, relatable characters, meaningful, character-led curriculum. The preschool linear channel will offer a range of iconic Nick Jr. animation titles including the award-winning PAW Patrol, Blaze and the Monster Machines, Nella the Princess Knight and Shimmer and Shine, which are designed to engage and encourage early childhood development.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,396 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 87 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020