VIMN expands collaboration with Solar Entertainment
BALI – Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN), a division of Viacom Inc. announced its expanded collaboration with Solar Entertainment Corporation, content provider and television network, to debut MTV Classic in the Philippines. This marks the first time that the 24-hour music channel will be available in Asia. Effective 2 May, MTV Classic will be offered on AGILASAT – a joint venture TV satellite service between Solar and global satellite operator ABS that delivers premium entertainment via direct-to-operator facility to households in the country.
MTV Classic showcases the artists and hits that have been part of the music landscape since the network’s inception in 1981. The 24-hour music channel will feature a non-stop music programing mix of rock, R&B anthems, classic power ballads and retro pop from some of the world’s greatest superstars including, Madonna, Duran, Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi, Spice Girls, Queen, U2, Whitney Houston, Prince and more.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 114 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 65 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 63 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020