The Story Lab appoints Regional Content Sales and Acquisition Director for Asia
INDONESIA – The Story Lab, global investor, producer and distributor of premium entertainment content and part of Dentsu Aegis Network, has appointed Geraldine Bravo as Regional Content Sales and Acquisition Director for Asia Pacific, effective immediately.
As Regional Content Sales and Acquisition Director, Bravo will be responsible for identifying and selling global and local entertainment formats that can attract valuable audiences for media owners, advertisers and IP owners. Her role will undertake investment and acquisition, working with Asia Pacific producers to innovate and identify original premium entertainment formats that The Story Lab can invest in and distribute through their global network.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 66 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 58 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 50 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 33 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020