The Story Lab appoints Regional Content Sales and Acquisition Director for Asia
INDONESIA – The Story Lab, global investor, producer and distributor of premium entertainment content and part of Dentsu Aegis Network, has appointed Geraldine Bravo as Regional Content Sales and Acquisition Director for Asia Pacific, effective immediately.
As Regional Content Sales and Acquisition Director, Bravo will be responsible for identifying and selling global and local entertainment formats that can attract valuable audiences for media owners, advertisers and IP owners. Her role will undertake investment and acquisition, working with Asia Pacific producers to innovate and identify original premium entertainment formats that The Story Lab can invest in and distribute through their global network.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020