Nielsen and One Championship launches Global Sports Conference in Singapore
SINGAPORE – Nielsen – the leading source of sports measurement, analytics and insights around the world, and ONE Championship™ (ONE) – Asia’s largest global sports media property, have announced the launch of the What’s Next in Global Sports conference, which will tackle the driving factors behind Asia’s rise on the global sporting stage.
Taking place on May 17 & 18 at the Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre in Singapore, this exclusive, invite-only conference will engage attendees in dynamic discussions on key technology, media and marketing trends shaping the future of the sports industry with thought leaders from prestigious global organizations.
“Asia remains a vast, untapped opportunity for global sports, and this conference will spotlight what’s driving the region’s rise,” said Glenn Lovett, Global Managing Director, Nielsen Sports. “What’s Next in Global Sports will also showcase the crucial role measurement plays today as well as what trends are shaping the industry’s future. We’re delighted to be collaborating with ONE Championship on this event as they are a fantastic example of the commercial viability of Asian sports properties, and provide a unique and important industry perspective.”
Key topics at What’s Next in Global Sports will include: ‘How is Sports Disrupting the Emerging Markets Media Scene?’, ‘Leveraging Sports to Drive Consumer Engagement in Asia’, ‘New Fans, New Markets: Thinking Differently for Greater Fan Engagement’, ‘The Allure of Asia Sports: Why Everyone is Making a Play’.
In addition, the conference will kick off with a welcome dinner on May 17, and conclude on May 18 with ONE Championship’s world-class production of ONE: UNSTOPPABLE DREAMS, beginning at 7:00 PM at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. The main event will feature a thrilling world championship bout as reigning ONE Women’s Atomweight World Champion “Unstoppable” Angela Lee will defend her title against Mei “V.V” Yamaguchi of Japan.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020