Prime Entertainment group has just inked a major deal with National Geographic for it’s series RUSSIA TRAVEL GUIDE 12×60’ to be aired in Poland beginning of May.
National Geographic, in its majority-owned by 21st Century Fox was launched more first launched in 1997 in the UK, Australia and Europe. Today, the channel is available in over 143 countries, seen in more than 160 million homes and in 25 languages. Other channels include Nat Geo Music, Nat Geo Junior, HD channel, Nat Geo Wild, Nat Geo People, Nat Geo Mondo and Ant Geo Kids. All air exciting and entertaining documentaries to enrich the knowledge about the world. It’s programming offers access to unique people, places and events around the world with real stories, great adventures and unique discoveries.
The series RUSSIA TRAVEL GUIDE takes you on a great trip around the Russian territory to discover the culture and history of one of the largest nations in the world and soon to be host of the 2018 World Cup this summer. The quality of production is one of a kind hence the show is having great success among many channels worldwide including Canal Judicial in Mexico, Tabi channel in Japan, Canal Viajar in Spain and more.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020