BALI – Discovery announced plans to launch Discovery Kids, a digital subscription service for kids. Discovery Kids launches in the Philippines in the coming months and will be rolled out as a mobile, tablet and tv app to other markets in Asia and beyond.
Designed especially for kids, Discovery Kids promises an enriching watch-play-learn experience. The service features favorite characters that kids already know and love, together with classic and reimagined shows from the Discovery content library, new original games, and books designed to spark curiosity and drive children’s engagement in the world around them. Kids can jump seamlessly between watching and playing in a safe environment that kids will love and parents can trust.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 233 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020