Cartoon Network hires new head for licensing & consumer products business in APAC
Joining Turner in March, Mr Sharma is tasked with driving sales across the whole region for its branded toys, apparel, home entertainment, publishing and lifestyle products, as well as live events and themed entertainment. Major franchises and IP under CNE’s management from the Cartoon Network portfolio of shows including Ben 10, We Bare Bears, Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball and The Powerpuff Girls, as well as Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty.
His remit also includes the management of Tuzki, the digital IP and emoticon of choice in China and beyond. In South Asia, Turner acts as a representative for Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 179 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020