UnicomAirNet signs agreement with Eutelsat for in-flight connectivity services
PARIS – UnicomAirNet (UAN) has signed a multi-year agreement with Eutelsat Asia, an affiliate of Eutelsat Communications (Euronext Paris: ETL), to address the fast-growing in-flight connectivity (IFC) market in the Asia Pacific region.
UnicomAirNet was established in 2017 by China Unicom’s broadband network unit and Hangmei, ChineseWi-Fi service and content provider for railways and buses, to provide IFC services to Chinese commercial airlines.
As of 2019, UnicomAirNet will lease the remaining capacity on the High Throughput payload of the EUTELSAT 172B satellite, to enhance IFC services across an area stretching from the West coast of North America to Asia and Australia.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020