Tuzki Inspires Manish Arora Collection At Paris Fashion Week
Launched as a part of Manish’s Fall-Winter collection, called ‘Orange is the new Zen’, was unveiled at the mecca of international fashion trends, the prestigious Paris Fashion Week. This year marks a milestone for the veteran designer, celebrating 10 glorious years of showcasing stunning designs at one of the world’s most revered fashion week.
The collection, including t-shirts, dresses, jackets, pants, sweat shirts and accessories like backpacks, pouches and clutch bags, inspired by the rabbit, will be widely promoted and available for sale across Manish Arora Fashion stores in China, Tuzki’s home country, before bringing it to the Indian market.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 74 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 51 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020