Talpa formats have a strong presence across Central and Eastern Europe
In Slovakia broadcaster RTVS has recommissioned a second season of the health quiz Body Talk, a 5th season of What do I Know and I Love My Country is starting its 7th season later this year. With 33 international versions of this nostalgic entertainment show, I Love My Country is proving it’s still a very successful format across the globe, and the countries where it airs are returning the love! The show will be hitting its 10th season in Hungary on MTVA, its 6th in the Czech Republic and in Serbia the 4th season just launched! On TVP2 in Poland the 11th season will start airing this March. The extraordinary recommission rate of I Love My Country makes it one of the strongest entertainment titles in the format landscape today.
Russia is accepting a challenge once more; Channel One has recommissioned a second series of the record-breaking show Challenge Me, in which ordinary people set unique records by doing something bizarre, funny or downright spectacular.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 36 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020