Talpa formats have a strong presence across Central and Eastern Europe
In Slovakia broadcaster RTVS has recommissioned a second season of the health quiz Body Talk, a 5th season of What do I Know and I Love My Country is starting its 7th season later this year. With 33 international versions of this nostalgic entertainment show, I Love My Country is proving it’s still a very successful format across the globe, and the countries where it airs are returning the love! The show will be hitting its 10th season in Hungary on MTVA, its 6th in the Czech Republic and in Serbia the 4th season just launched! On TVP2 in Poland the 11th season will start airing this March. The extraordinary recommission rate of I Love My Country makes it one of the strongest entertainment titles in the format landscape today.
Russia is accepting a challenge once more; Channel One has recommissioned a second series of the record-breaking show Challenge Me, in which ordinary people set unique records by doing something bizarre, funny or downright spectacular.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020