HONG KONG/SINGAPORE – APOS 2018 brings together key players across the value chain with a particular focus on how broadband connectivity is combining with local economies and ecosystems to transform prospects for the production, distribution and monetization of content, games and IP across Asia Pacific, which takes place in Bali, Indonesia from April 24-26.
Key speakers and themes at this year’s APOS summit include:
Race To Scale: Local Challenges For Global Leaders
Media, telecoms, entertainment and technology ecosystems are colliding across Asia Pacific, as the quest for local, regional and global scale picks up pace. APOS 2018 highlights the paths to value and partnerships that matter for global brands as they seek to drive engagement and share of spend across the diverse region and beyond.
- Bob Bakish, President & CEO, Viacom
- Uday Shankar, President, 21st Century Fox Asia
- JB Perrette, President & CEO, Discovery Networks International
- Ricky Ow, President, Turner International Asia Pacific
- Mahesh Samat, SVP & MD, The Walt Disney Company, South Asia
- Gina Brogi, President of Global Distribution, Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution
- Sudhanshu Vats, Group CEO, Viacom18 Media
Broadband Economics: The Way Forward For Telcos
Having opened up the broadband opportunity, Asia’s telcos now want a bigger piece of the pie. APOS 2018 weighs up the future for telcos in the region as they invest in content, partnerships, networks and services, seeking to ward off disruptors while chasing a bigger share of consumer spend.
- Somchai Lertsutiwong, CEO, AIS
- Ernest Cu, President & CEO, Globe
- William Yeung, CEO, HKBN
- Allen Lew, CEO, Optus
- Manuel Pangilinan, President & CEO, PLDT
- Ririek Adriansyah, President Director, Telkomsel
Streaming Dreams & Reality: Ambition, Growth, Competition
The next chapter is being written for premium online video in APAC. APOS will take a snapshot of the latest competitive dynamics and revenue opportunity in online video, as global, regional and local services size up prospects for growth, profitability and market leadership, as well as their appetite for risk.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 70 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 68 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 53 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 37 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020