ITV Studios Spring 2018 formats slate headlined by Dancing On Ice
ITV Studios (ITVS) has unveiled its spring formats slate ahead of its Formats Festival later this week. Following the triumphant return of Dancing on Ice last month, which relaunched after a four-year hiatus with 7.4 million viewers and a 33% share, the format leads the slate alongside last year’s smash hit Love Island, now in four territories and with several more soon to be announced.
Five new formats complete the line-up, with Potato’s An Hour To Catch A Killer, Gameface’s quiz show Brightest Family, Five Star Hotel from Little Gem and Motion Content Group and ITV Studios’ Guess The Star and In For A Penny all included.
ITVS will be joined at the Formats Festival by both Talpa, who will be introducing buyers to The Voice Senior and A Year To Remember, and TwoFour launching the Boomerang produced What Would Your Kid Do?
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020