HISTORY OF FOOTBALL set to broadcast on HISTORY across Asia
SINGAPORE – A worldwide broadcasting first – the HISTORY OF FOOTBALL is set to broadcast on HISTORY® across Asia from 28th May to 4th June 2018. The 24/7 mega television event will capture the anticipation and excitement of the 2018 World Cup with a 7-day programming in Asia with over 26 hours of HISTORY originally produced content. David Villa, World Cup Winner and one of the most decorated players in the world, is the global press spokesperson.
HISTORY OF FOOTBALL will air in over 160 territories around the world including Brazil, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom; as well as across Africa, Latin America and Asia.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020