Eutelsat, Blue Ant Media, and iKO Media Group forms partnership to distribute channels
PARIS, ROME – Eutelsat, one of the world’s leading satellite operators, international content producer, distributor and channel operator Blue Ant Media, and iKO Media Group, a global end-to-end service provider for broadcasters and content owners, have joined forces to distribute two HD channels, ZooMoo and Love Nature HD, as well as Love Nature 4K (Ultra HD), across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
ZooMoo is a children’s channel with over 500 hours of original content. ZooMoo offers spectacular wildlife footage, puppetry, animation and narration and creates a unique learning experience for preschool viewers. Love Nature brings wildlife and nature fans of all ages an extensive line-up of in-house natural history programming, with much of the content produced in 4K.
Blue Ant Media and iKO Media Group are leveraging capacity on two Eutelsat satellites to bring the three channels to a broader audience base. The ZooMoo and Love Nature HD channels have chosen the EUTELSAT 9B satellite’s high-power footprint to expand their audiences in Europe. Love Nature 4K is extending its reach with Eutelsat’s popular HOTBIRD neighbourhood, a growing hub for Ultra HD.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 36 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020