Eutelsat, Blue Ant Media, and iKO Media Group forms partnership to distribute channels
PARIS, ROME – Eutelsat, one of the world’s leading satellite operators, international content producer, distributor and channel operator Blue Ant Media, and iKO Media Group, a global end-to-end service provider for broadcasters and content owners, have joined forces to distribute two HD channels, ZooMoo and Love Nature HD, as well as Love Nature 4K (Ultra HD), across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
ZooMoo is a children’s channel with over 500 hours of original content. ZooMoo offers spectacular wildlife footage, puppetry, animation and narration and creates a unique learning experience for preschool viewers. Love Nature brings wildlife and nature fans of all ages an extensive line-up of in-house natural history programming, with much of the content produced in 4K.
Blue Ant Media and iKO Media Group are leveraging capacity on two Eutelsat satellites to bring the three channels to a broader audience base. The ZooMoo and Love Nature HD channels have chosen the EUTELSAT 9B satellite’s high-power footprint to expand their audiences in Europe. Love Nature 4K is extending its reach with Eutelsat’s popular HOTBIRD neighbourhood, a growing hub for Ultra HD.
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 57 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 40 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 36 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 32 views | posted on October 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020