Prisoner of Love, the hit daily drama from Karamel Yapim in Turkey has been sold to new international territories by distributor Eccho Rights. Imedi TV in Georgia and Astana TV in Kazakhstan become the latest channels to pick up the long running series, both agreeing deals for the first two seasons amounting to over 400 commercial hours.
Prisoner of Love is currently in its second season in Turkey. Following a strong first season on state broadcaster TRT, the series moved to leading commercial station Star TV where it has improved its rating and cemented its place as the top performing daily drama in the late afternoon slot. A third season has since been commissioned for later this year that will see the series extend beyond 600 episodes.
Prisoner of Love is a romantic drama that follows the fortunes of two young couples, both brought together by circumstance but ultimately finding love despite their individual struggles.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 57 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021