SEOUL, KOREA – CJ E&M has released the first trailer for its upcoming period drama Mr. Sunshine. Starring Lee Byung-hun, the new series is one of tvN’s most anticipated TV titles of 2018, and is scheduled to air in July.
Shortly after the first trailer was released on tvN’s official social media account, the trailer got sensational reviews in Korea, garnering over 1 million views in only five days.
Mr. Sunshine tells the story of a man who returns to his homeland as an American soldier during the Shinmiyangyo (also known as the United States expedition to Korea in 1871). The star-studded cast includes lead roles played by world-renowned star Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-ri and more. The new series is written by famous screenwriter Kim Eun-sook and directed by Lee Eung-bok who also worked together on CJ E&M’s mega hit drama Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 46 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020