BEIJING, CHINA/NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES – CITVC announced a major communication expansion plan starting in Spring 2018. As part of this initiative, CITVC hired global content industry media agencies – MJ Global Communications (MGC) and Pink Orchid International (POi). Panayiota Pagoulatos, MD of POi and MJ Sorenson, CEO of MGC are working together to help promote the Chinese mega broadcaster/production entity for 2018.
Following the MIPCOM 2017 announcement of CCTV’s international doc co-production deal in the U.S. with A+E Networks for The Silk Road – Reborn, CITVC will continue to promote its initiatives with announcements of new co-production deals, program launches, and events including the promotion of its proprietary trade market, the 15th China International Film & TV Program Exhibition taking place in Beijing on May 17-19, 2018.
Sorenson and Pagoulatos were long-time sales and marketing colleagues at Reed Midem before they began their private companies. Sorenson’s career also includes executive marketing and communication roles at MTV Networks and the International Emmy Awards, launching MGC in 2011. Pagoulatos started POi in 2017 and has extensive marketing, sales and production experience. Their client portfolios include major Asian companies, along with several international distribution and production orgs. While POi and MGC are helping CITVC co-manage the overall global communications strategy, Pagoulatos is the marketing point person and Sorenson is handling press.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 70 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 68 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 53 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 37 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020