BEIJING, CHINA/NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES – CITVC announced a major communication expansion plan starting in Spring 2018. As part of this initiative, CITVC hired global content industry media agencies – MJ Global Communications (MGC) and Pink Orchid International (POi). Panayiota Pagoulatos, MD of POi and MJ Sorenson, CEO of MGC are working together to help promote the Chinese mega broadcaster/production entity for 2018.
Following the MIPCOM 2017 announcement of CCTV’s international doc co-production deal in the U.S. with A+E Networks for The Silk Road – Reborn, CITVC will continue to promote its initiatives with announcements of new co-production deals, program launches, and events including the promotion of its proprietary trade market, the 15th China International Film & TV Program Exhibition taking place in Beijing on May 17-19, 2018.
Sorenson and Pagoulatos were long-time sales and marketing colleagues at Reed Midem before they began their private companies. Sorenson’s career also includes executive marketing and communication roles at MTV Networks and the International Emmy Awards, launching MGC in 2011. Pagoulatos started POi in 2017 and has extensive marketing, sales and production experience. Their client portfolios include major Asian companies, along with several international distribution and production orgs. While POi and MGC are helping CITVC co-manage the overall global communications strategy, Pagoulatos is the marketing point person and Sorenson is handling press.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020