BEIJING, CHINA/NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES – CITVC announced a major communication expansion plan starting in Spring 2018. As part of this initiative, CITVC hired global content industry media agencies – MJ Global Communications (MGC) and Pink Orchid International (POi). Panayiota Pagoulatos, MD of POi and MJ Sorenson, CEO of MGC are working together to help promote the Chinese mega broadcaster/production entity for 2018.
Following the MIPCOM 2017 announcement of CCTV’s international doc co-production deal in the U.S. with A+E Networks for The Silk Road – Reborn, CITVC will continue to promote its initiatives with announcements of new co-production deals, program launches, and events including the promotion of its proprietary trade market, the 15th China International Film & TV Program Exhibition taking place in Beijing on May 17-19, 2018.
Sorenson and Pagoulatos were long-time sales and marketing colleagues at Reed Midem before they began their private companies. Sorenson’s career also includes executive marketing and communication roles at MTV Networks and the International Emmy Awards, launching MGC in 2011. Pagoulatos started POi in 2017 and has extensive marketing, sales and production experience. Their client portfolios include major Asian companies, along with several international distribution and production orgs. While POi and MGC are helping CITVC co-manage the overall global communications strategy, Pagoulatos is the marketing point person and Sorenson is handling press.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 54 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020