Beta Cinema acquires Berlinale Competition entries
MUNICH – Beta Cinema has boarded the three competition entries 3 DAYS IN QUIBERON by Emily Atef, Thomas Stuber’s IN THE AISLES, the Berlinale closing film ÁGA by Milko Lazarov (out of competition) and Panorama Special opener STYX.
The impressive line-up is rounded up by Rupert Everett/Colin Firth/Emily Watson-starrer THE HAPPY PRINCE (Berlinale Special Gala, following its world premiere in Sundance) and Nanouk Leopold’s COBAIN, which runs in the Generation 14plus section.
In a spa hotel in the Western corner of Europe, Romy Schneider, the biggest star on the continent of her time, gives her last interview, widely known because of the famous photographs by Robert Lebeck. During these 3 DAYS IN QUIBERON, she lays bare her soul, revealing a romantic but fragile woman driven by a mixture of professional ambition and the desire to live. Emily Atef (“The Stranger in Me”, “Molly’s War”) stages her star Marie Bäumer (“The Counterfeiters”), who looks strikingly similar to the famous actress, with great sensitivity, capturing all details of the inner conflict. 3 DAYS IN QUIBERON is produced by Rohfilm Factory in co-production with Dor Film and Sophie Dulac Productions, Tita B. Productions, Departures Film, NDR/Arte and ORF.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020