Watch the Oscars Red Carpet and 90th Academy Awards ‘Live’ on HBO
SINGAPORE – HBO will allow viewers to experience the Oscars ‘Live’ and exclusive across multiple screens on TV and connected mobile devices on HBO Asia’s network of channels and online platforms. On Monday, 5 March, The 90th Academy Awards® will stream ‘live’ on HBO GO and will also be broadcasted ‘live’ and exclusively on HBO starting with the Oscars® Red Carpet ‘Live’ from 7:30am followed by The 90th Academy Awards® ‘Live’ at 9am. Both programs will encore that same night on HBO at 7pm and 8pm respectively.
HBO Asia’s social media crew and actor and host, Utt Panichkul, will be on the star-studded 2018 Oscars® red carpet to interview Hollywood’s elite. These exclusive Oscars® red carpet moments including video interviews with celebrities, behind-the-scene pictures from the red carpet and heartfelt celebrity shout outs will be available on the network’s social media platforms.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020