Spackman Entertainment Group announces plans for ‘K Coins’
SINGAPORE – Spackman Entertainment Group Limited, one of Korea’s leading entertainment production groups, announced that it plans to launch its own Korean entertainment utility tokens ‘K Coins’ through an Initial Coin Offering ‘ICO’ (the “Proposed ICO”).
K Coins can grant token holders future access to products and services originating from Spackman Entertainment Group, including but not limited to merchandise or premium content or events related to hit movies and dramas produced by the Group. In addition, the Group intends to partner with the Company’s associated company, Spackman Media Group Limited (“SMGL”), the largest entertainment talent agency in Korea, to allow K Coins to be used towards the participation and/or purchase of artist-based projects, such as photography works, fan meetings, concerts and merchandise.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020